- 100% “Made in the USA” product = Made in America for anglers across the globe
- AirSteel™ rod tube design = extreme rod loading without rod tube compression
- Cajun Fiber X-Treme™ (CFX™) rod blank engineering = reactive hook sets
- Acuright™ Split Grip Handle Systems = sensitivity + flawless performance
- Duracore™ EVA Handle Material = abrasion resistance with enhanced ergonomics
- Fuji® Concept Stainless Rod Guides = perfect for mono, fluoro, or braid
- Fuji® Quality Reel Seat = proven to keep you in touch with every vibration
- Dropshot Hook Keeper (Stainless Steel)
- Harmonic rod blank to guide set tuning and Precision Fulcrum Balance
- Smooth Taper-Transition™ (STT™) technology = optimized rod force loading
- Reinforced Linear Carbon Fiber™ (RLCF™) rod tube with CFX30™ material
- Smooth Core Micro Lattice™ (SCML™) rod blank with CFX30™ carbon fibers
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by Cajun Rods®
Wake the Dead on Your Next Hook Set
Our Revenant™ series fishing rods are the perfect combination of sensitivity and power in a fishing rod, designed to “Wake the Dead” when you boat flip and dead-lift your next trophy. Utilizing our proprietary AirSteel™ tube technology and coupled with our Cajun Fiber X-Treme™ (CFX™) fibers, we’ve purposefully designed the Revenant™ series to be your next “go-to” and “do-everything” fishing rod. Engineered with exotic carbon fiber fabrics and materials and our most aggressive rod taper, the Revenant series rods “dead-lift” over 15 pounds of weight! Yep … that’s over 100 pounds of rod load and torque on the tip! The next time you line up to swing for the fence on your hook-set, we know you’ll be thankful you’re wielding a Revenant™ series rod. The new Revenant™ series are initially offered in either casting or spinning models!
Designed for use in either freshwater or saltwater fishing rods to catch multiple fish species and fish using multiple fishing techniques.
Responsive, fast action rod tips with enhanced AirSteel™ rod tube power core because we expect you to boat flip your next trophy on these rods!
Available in 7′ split grip handles in casting or spinning models.
Species: Redfish, Black Drum, Jack Crevalle, Grouper, Snapper, Snook, Scamp, Sea Bass, Spanish Mackerel, Permit, Spadefish, Sheepshead, Flounder, Mullet, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Peacock Bass, Musky, Catfish (heck … if you can hook it and have the drag … the Revenant™ will catch it!)
Technique: Texas and Carolina Worm, Froggin’, Spinnerbait, Buzzbait, Crankbaits, Jerkbaits, Twitchbaits, Topwater, Spoons, Jigs, Swimbaits, Pitchin’, Flippin’, Vertical Jigging, Slow Troll, Mini-Alabama Rigs, Chatterbaits, Popping Cork Rigs (Same applies … if you can cast it or have a specific technique or style … the Revenant™ will handle it and get er’ done!)