Revenant™ Elite Fishing Rods
NEW for 2019! Revenant Elite™ Series are “Rugged Ready to Fish!”
New for 2019! A whole new level of elite fishing performance is now offered via our Revenant Elite™ series fishing rods! We’ve listened to the anglers out there and are happy to bring a host of upgrades to the popular Revenant™ family of rods in our Revenant Elite™ series. “The next time you line up and swing for the fence, we know you’ll be thankful you’re wielding a Revenant Elite™ series fishing rod!”
The Revenant Elite™ rods are truly something different, but first, it’s beginnings must be brought back to light. In 2015 we began a year and a half of hard work to design a fishing rod as light as a feather, but as strong as steel. In 2017, we introduced the world to our proprietary AirSteel™ rod tube technology coupled with our Cajun Fiber X-Treme™ (CFX™) carbon fibers in the Revenant™ family of rods, specifically the RT-843 models. Soon after, we released the RT-903 rod models and ever since … the Revenant™ family of rods has consistently lived up to its name for anglers across the nation. Revenant™ literally interpreted … “Wake the Dead!”
After over a year of our original Revenant™ designs outperforming everything else in and above its own weight class in the fishing rod industry, we wanted to take em’ to the next level. As such, we are proud to introduce the Revenant Elite™ series of rods featuring our proprietary Airsteel™ rod tube technology and CFX™ carbon fiber fabrics you’ve love to fish … but with a few special “additions” and alterations that anglers have been requesting. First, we’ve applied good ol’ fashioned American engineering design and softened the rod tip ever so slightly. Next, we reduced the overall rod weight by 15-20% across Revenant Elite™ models while retaining the high performance and “rugged hook-setting” power anglers demand. Yep – they’re still the toughest fishing rods on the market.
Premium 3A-Grade cork handle systems and the new Fuji K-Series Tangle Free Guides are now available with the launch of our Revenant Elite™ freshwater and inshore series (RTE-822 and RTE-862 models) – cast comfortably all day long … and with more accuracy and range than ever before in the Fuji® K-Series. From sensitivity, fishability, and the absolute meanest rod ever produced, the Revenant Elite™ was born to be the absolute LAST fishing rod you’ll ever own!
Revenant Elite™ VERTICAL JIGGING Series Rods – Designed to land “BIG GAME!”
New for 2019, we introduce our Revenant Elite™ Vertical Jigging Rods in both stand-up casting and spinning configurations – truly designed to haul em’ from the depths! We took our AirSteel™ rod tube technology coupled with our Cajun Fiber X-Treme™ (CFX™) carbon fibers and upped the ante (basically we put a some giant’s ashes and a drop of Poseidon’s blood in the rod fabric patterns, rolled them to redline pressures, and voila!) to bring anglers who venture “outside” and “down deep” with “big lures” for “monster fish” the absolute meanest, toughest, haulin’-est rods that have graced a boat or callused hands from the brine. With a rod taper that’ll match the toughest game your mind can fathom, look no further because when it comes to guts, power, sensitivity, and the ability to get your catch to the top … the RTE-808 Revenant Elite™ rods will not let you down.
Rolled under the highest pressure our machines can muster (and that’s more than any other manufacturer we know in the industry) … the Revenant Elite™ 808 Vertical Jigging rod models are engineered to help you pull from the rod butt to the rod tip. Strap on a TAC-25 and winch em’ in … the Fuji® K-Series Tangle Free guides can handle the heat and extreme loads for certain … bolt on, clamp down, and ready every muscle for the fight … every inch, every foot, every yard … because the RTE-808’s are designed to go the distance! Revenant Elite™ Vertical Jigging models are 6’8″ and rated for insanity. So go ahead … pull and crank like there’s no tomorrow … because you never know when the next record breaker is on the other end of your Revenant Elite™ fishing rod!
So once again, American engineering, ingenuity, and manufacturing is taking the lead at Cajun Rods® because our Revenant series fishing rods are the end result to provide you even more enhanced durability, improved casting distance, better casting accuracy, more sensitivity, and superb hook-set and fish-fighting control. Revenant Elite™ rods … named so you can get back in the game and “Wake the Dead on your next hook set!”
Each Revenant Elite™ fishing rod is engineered and fabricated using our proprietary AirSteel™ rod tube engineering on our Cajun Fiber X-treme™ (CFX™) rod blanks, leveraging the following technologies:
- 100% Made in the USA
- ACURIGHT™ Split Grip Handle System:
- When it feels right, it just feels right. Right? Each of our Cajun Rods produced is ergonomically constructed such that the combination of tuning, balance, and materials serve as the focal point for your only point of contact on your fishing rod, the rod grip (or handle). So the next time you “grip it and rip it” just know that our meticulous attention to ergonomic design is to ensure that your Cajun Rod not only fishes right, but feels right from first to last cast.
- Premium Duracore™ EVA and Premium 3A-Grade Cork Handle Material:
- When it comes to the selection of handle system components and materials used in your Cajun Rod, quality counts. Our Duracore™ Premium EVA and Premium 3A-Grade Cork handles and grips are super dense which equate to excellent abrasion, rip-stop resistance, enhanced vibration transmission, and a comfortable touch. So look forward to grabbing a Cajun Rods®, because we know you’ll enjoy your super tough Cajun-crazy sensitive fishing rod.
- Harmonic Tuning and Precision Balance:
- At Cajun, each fishing rod is tuned to ensure optimum casting, retrieval, and rod response. Every rod guide is placed based on rod kinematics (”how that particular rod behaves”). The end result is that a Cajun Rod is harmonically tuned to every rod guide and component along the rod’s longitudinal axis, allowing for a “perfect” cast every time. Cast longer, load stronger, and hit the bullseye every time with your Cajun Rod.
- End-to-end rod balancing is performed on each Cajun Rod. To the angler, this means stronger and faster hook sets because it places your fishing rod tip above your “neutral zone” and in a “ready position.” A fulcrum-balanced Cajun Rod enhances your comfort and increases overall rod performance through longer and more accurate casts. This is but one detail as to why Cajun Rods® are simply a better-engineered fishing rod.
- FUJI® K-Series Tangle Free Stainless Rod Guides (handles any mono, fluoro, or braid effortlessly):
- Fuji® is world-renowned and steeped in decades of innovation as an industry leading manufacturer of fishing rod components. As such, we are proud to offer each of our 65+ models of USA-manufactured Cajun Rods® for exclusively using Fuji® rod guides and reel seats. “At Cajun Rods®, every rod is USA-handcrafted … one at a time !”
- FUJI® Quality Reel Seat = durable, proven, and keeps your finger in touch with every vibration
- Dropshot Hook Keeper (Stainless Steel) – *** Not available on RTE-808 models
- Cajun Fiber X-Treme™ (CFX™) rod blank engineering and design = reactive hook sets:
- Casting: Blank-through Graphite Reel Seat with Cushioned Hood
- Spinning: Solid-body Graphite with Cushioned Hoods
- AirSteel™ rod tube construction and engineering:
- Utilizing “out of the box” engineering and Euclidean geometric design principles, our AirSteel rod tubes do not compress when placed under load. In fact, the top, bottom, and sidewall construction of each CFX™ rod blank fabricated using AirSteel™ construction is specifically designed to share and accept loads without sacrificing deformation of the rod tube. This ensures consistent spherical rod tubes even under extreme pressure while maintaining sensitivity and the lightweight design anglers expect.
- Smooth Taper-Transition™ (STT™) technology:
- STT™ is the result of our multi-layered approach to rod tube design utilizing CFX™ carbon fiber and graphite materials. STT™ provides uniform wall thickness and minimizes weak points in the blank as well increases durability and strength. When combined with our SCML™ and RLCF™ technology, every Cajun Rod is specifically engineered for a specific power-to-weight ratio with crisp, precise actions from rod tip to rod end. Rolled from scratch, engineered to the hilt, and designed to perform … “We build your confidence.”
- Smooth Core Micro Lattice™ (SCML™) rod blank with CFX30™ fibers:
- SCML™ is the intricate overlay of CFX™ carbon fiber and graphite materials to create a seamless mesh in every USA-engineered Cajun Rods® tube. When our micro-latticed CFX™ materials are combined with a layered approach to rod blank design, the end result is that our anglers enjoy exceptional rod control, even rod loading, minimal rod twist, reduced rod weight, and increased rod sensitivity in their Cajun Rods®.
- USA-manufactured to Cajun engineering specifications, this is our proprietary recipe of intermediate 30-ton carbon fiber and resin materials. Precisely measured and combined, our CFX30™ prepreg serves as a staple ingredient in many of our world-class Cajun Rods®. Our CFX30™ prepreg is used in the produciton of both SCML™ and RLCF™ rod tube fabrics.
- Reinforced Linear Carbon Fiber™ (RLCF™) rod tube with CFX30™ material:
- RLCF™ is not just the precision alignment of our CFX™ material along the longitudinal axis of every Cajun Rods®, but most importantly consists of the pressures utilized to overlap and individually bind the carbon fiber strands in our rods. Ultimately, the linear integrity this process provides further reinforces each CFX™ rod blank to support extreme end-to-end loading and optimal parabolic form of each Cajun Rods®.
- USA-manufactured to Cajun Rods® engineering specifications, this is our proprietary recipe of intermediate 30-ton carbon fiber and resin materials. Precisely measured and combined, our CFX30™ prepreg serves as a staple ingredient in many of our world-class Cajun Rods. Our CFX30™ prepreg is used in the production of both SCML™ and RLCF™ rod tube fabrics.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by Cajun Custom Rods®
Revenant Elite™ series spinning/casting rods from Cajun Custom Rods® are the toughest rod in the industry and you’re gonna’ love em’ with each hook set and boat flip of your next trophy! If you want the best fishing rod for your hard-earned money, then Cajun Custom Rods® has just your style: “Revenant Elite™ … wake the dead on your next hook set!”
“This is the meanest, baddest, toughest rod I own! If you used to think the Ugly Sticks were tough, then think again. My Revenant runs circles around any other rod I’ve ever owned. You folks at Cajun Rods have done it again – thank you! – Tom Shaddock, Avid Angler